FoCal Plus has the following functionality:
- Assisted Target Setup - Live View help for getting the target set up correctly.
- Semi Automatic Calibration - automatic control of the camera to simplify you find the best settings.
- Fully Automatic Microadjustment/Fine Tune Calibration - camera/lens calibration at the touch of a button!
- Manual Calibration Mode - calibrate from a set of image files you shot manually.
Click the links above to see details about the tests and how to use them.
Please note that FoCal Plus only supports automatic calibration for lenses up to 400mm. If you have a lens longer than 400mm, you will require FoCal Pro.
To purchase FoCal, you can simply enter your camera serial numbers and click the Buy Now button below. You will be directed to PayPal where you can make the payment (note that you don't need a PayPal account, and PayPal will handle any currency conversion automatically). Once completed, you will receive an automated email - usually within about 5 minutes - with your license details and a download link for the software.
For more details of the purchase procedure, changing cameras, upgrades and other information, please see the purchase information page
Please note the following:
- Your license will be sent to your registered PayPal email address (or the one you enter during the purchase procedure if you don't have a PayPal account), so make sure this is correct and able to receive emails.
- A license for FoCal supports up to 5 cameras, and you can easily add new cameras to the license using our online management utility at a later date (free of charge).